Go to top
- Provide a forum for professionals to meet and exchange ideas on all aspects of water resources and related fields;
- Promote advances in water and related resources development, management and protection;
- Distribute information on water and related resources and establish lines of communication with the public;
- Relate the needs of water resource managers, educators and government agencies to qualified professionals and consultants;
- Promote rational and objective use of water resources, and
- Cooperate with other sections and public and private organizations concerned with water resources.
Become a Member:
Sign up today!